Monday 8 April 2013

Let's Make Him a Human Being

Root lies in his mind

We punish the body

His aim already set

We don't understand

He succeeds, we suffer

We succeed, he suffers

No resolution to this

Till we reach the root

Pull out from deep soil

Germs entangled to it

Clear it with thoughts

Contemplate on his mind

Understand his situation

Hold his hand once

Show the human world

Visualize the colored life

Not a murdered sight

How satisfying is laughter

Than the other world

People wriggling in pain

If we could think this

We humanize a terrorist

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested
    to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with
    someone!

    Here is my site ... Air Jordan Pas Cherair jordan concord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your cousin have any mental illness? Because am adult doing that let alone a teen doing that in a clear state of mind is not comprehendable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Neelam, your point is well taken, the question is, how to we dig out the root?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's time to boggle our minds on this and come out with a solution.

    ReplyDelete