Thursday 21 March 2013

The Torn Gift

Unable to raise the eyes
Or talk to anyone
People blame me
On every single chance
A collection of faults
This body reveals
Was this the gift of god?
The soul argues
Please raise me above
I am left distraught
Soul wants to brighten
The body craves to live
But the pointing fingers
Make me confused
Give me the courage
To live with your gift
Losing all the dreams
Far-far behind
Help me, O almighty!
Just to live ahead
The thought of leaving
Comes and goes
But will my departure
Stop the blames

2 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally
    right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information!

    Thanks!

    Also visit my webpage; http://Www.500LoveMakingTipsandSecretsReview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neelam, letting go of guilt can only come as a gift from God. Even when others blame us, running away can solve nothing. Thanks for sharing the feelings in this poem. :o)

    ReplyDelete